Thursday 10 January 2008

writings

Routines

*My name is Júlia. I live in Banyoles, in Catalonia.

I get up at quarter past seven in the morning, and then I have a shower and I clean my teeth.

I get dressed and then I have breakfast with my father and my sister.

I go to school with my friends and we start school at nine o’clock.

We have lunch at school. We sometimes have legumes and fish. They’re horrible!

At five o’clock we finish school and I go to English lessons, music or tennis.

At eight o’clock I do my homework. And after I chat with my friends!


I love my day!!



A good friend

My friend is Adriana. She's twelve and she live in Barcelona.

Adriana is a good friend. I like her because she's very funny and nice. We often disagree. She likes basketball, but I don't like it.

I sometimes go to Adriana's house, and ske goes to my house. We sometimes wath
"Raven" together.


I like going to the cinema with Adriana, and we go skiing together.

No comments: