Thursday 18 October 2007

INTRODUCTION

Welcome to Banyoles!

Banyoles is a city in the north of Spain.
I'ts a small city but it's interesting. My favourite places are the square and the lake.
Banyoles has got many cafes and restaurants. The food is good and cheap.
There are not many shops. 100 Peus is a good shop
for shoes.
There are some interestingtowns near here.

There's a bus station.
Near Banyoles there is one airport. It's in Girona, a city near Banyoles

Introduccion


My name is Júlia and I'm twelve years old. I'm from banyoles in Catalonia.

I'm a football Club Barcelona fun. It's an interesting football club.

My others interests are ski and play tennis.

My favourite singer is Avril Lavigne. She's from Canada.

Where are you from? Are you interested in sky? Please write soon!!

At school we're reading the Magazine "I Love English Junior" in the English workshop and this is my new blog! Welcome everybody!!




No comments: